Finish Line 70.3

Finish Line 70.3
Finish Line 70.3

70.3 Finisher!

70.3 Finisher!
70.3 Finisher

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Half Ironman Finisher!

I finished it! Right smack on goal time for the swim, and ahead of time on the bike and run despite 25 mph headwinds and lots of chop in the salt water. I'm tired and sunburned but what a great day. Race details to come later. I did my race plan, and it worked well. Thanks so much to Coach Claire Oliver for giving me a coaching plan the last year that took me to the finish line. Another shout out to the man upstairs who kept me in the palm of his hand the entire race--no flat tires, no digestive issues, no bonking, no accidents.

I have fought the good fight
I have run the race
I have kept the faith.

2 Timothy 4:7

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry!
    I'm reading through your updates right now!!!!
    So excited for you --- well done!

    :-) Sara

    ReplyDelete